Returns / Exchanges
What is your returns policy?
- Items must be returned within 14 days of the date the parcel has been received by the customer.
- If your parcel is returned outside of the returns cut off period we will unfortunately be unable to process your refund. In this case if you would like your item back you will be responsible for the cost of returning the parcel back to yourself.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors, Shoes must be returned in the original packaging.
- Items must have all tags attached.
Can I exchange an item?
Absolutely! You can return your item to us for a credit note and place a new order to receive the item of your choice. Please return your item(s) to us following the method below:
How do I return my item(s)
- Re-Pack the item with the original labels and tags still attached.
- Send your items back to the following address
32 Atherstone Street
- Cover your address label with the Gina's Boutique returns address, which you will find above. Use your preferred courier service. Returns are at your own cost.
What should I do if I receive an incorrect or faulty item?
Oh no! We're sorry to hear this. Please send Customer Services an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Facebook message with your Order Number, Photo's of the Fault and/or a brief description of the Fault or Issue and we will help you straight away.
*A consumer cannot claim for a refund or replacement if he/she alters the item or causes any damage to the item.
*Please note, that due to hygiene reasons, earrings are excluded from our returns policy. As such we are unable to offer refund or exchange on these items.
*Please note, sale items are not returnable, unless faulty.
*Please note, refunds will not be given on items deemed unfit for resale, reasons may include;
- makeup marks
- perfume smell
- tan marks
- strong odours